Thanks to all who participated in the SB School Project Meeting #4!
We are well into the formalization of our ideas and plans. The following outlines our meeting:
• Welcomed our newest member
• initiated some new committees
• collaborated on our Mission Statement
• began planning our first fundraising event and
• discussed non-profit incorporation and status
Next meeting will be on Saturday, November 20th. Please check back here for the time and location. Hope to see you!
UPCOMING WORK MEETINGS
We will be scheduling the following committee meetings over the next few days, please contact Trish by email to participate.
2. DEVELOPMENT/LAUNCH FUNDRAISING EVENT
3. BUDGET/Financial Plan
Some things to ponder…
1. School Would Be Great If It Weren’t for the Damn Kids By Alfie Kohn, link
2. Playtime Facts (Time for Play, Every Day), Please go to our Resources Page to download this and “A Playtime Primer”
Please call with any questions, 310 279 8586! We look forward to hearing from you.