TKG offers full-time and flex/home/un-school-accessible school. Our classes are multi-age; we seek children who self-propel in an environment that fosters collaboration and community. TKG reserves the right to determine whether the program is a good fit for the family and the program. Admission to the program is based on developmental readiness and not necessarily upon chronological age. Click here to fill out the application online (google form).
Choose from the following programs for students ages 5 to 12. The application process applies to these enrollment options:
- FULL DAY = Monday through Friday 9 am to 3 pm
- SHORT DAY – 5 DAYS A WEEK = Monday through Friday 9 am to 1 pm
- SHORT WEEK – 3 CONSECUTIVE DAYS = Tuesday through Thursday 9 am to 3 pm
- SHORT COMBINED – 3 CONSECUTIVE DAYS = Tuesday through Thursday 9 am to 1 pm.
Complete this enrollment application to be considered for the programs listed above.
Registration-based enrollment (no application) programs include all of our home & un-school programs. Click here to learn more.
- Contact us for a phone call, tour or to attend the next Parent Information Night or community event.
- Submit Application. There is a non-refundable application fee due.
- Tour TKG. We recommend parents do this tour without children.
- Parent Meeting The purpose of this meeting is for parents and school leaders to to plant the seeds of relationship – the thing that anchors school business, parent involvement and conflict resolution.
- Student Classroom Visit Students are also part of this process. By attending a school day, they can see how it feels and teachers can see how it feels too.
- Home Visit (if needed/or requested)We may contact a student’s current/former teacher for additional information and will notify you in advance if this is necessary.
- Notification of Enrollment Status
After enrollment is confirmed, a tuition contract is required to be signed and returned within 14 days. A non-refundable Registration fee of $150 plus the first month’s tuition is due at the same time.
THE KNOWING GARDEN school will admit students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national nor ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship, and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.