TKG offers full-time, home school, and currently – distance learning. Our classes are multi-age. Curious and self-propelled children thrive in this environment that fosters growth-mindset and community. Admission to the program is based on developmental readiness and not necessarily upon chronological age. Click here to fill out the application online (google form).
TKG enrolls students ages 5 to 10. The application is for the full-time program: Monday through Friday 9 am to 3 pm. Before/After school tutoring is separate.
Registration-based enrollment (no application) programs include our homeschool enrichment. Click here to learn more.
- Contact us for a phone call or online meeting.
- Submit Application. There is a non-refundable application fee due.
- Tour TKG. We can offer video tours and online meetings with teachers at this time.
- Parent Meeting – The purpose of this meeting is for parents and school leaders to plant the seeds of relationship – the thing that anchors school business, parent involvement and conflict resolution.
- Student Visit – Students are also part of this process. By attending a school meeting, they can see how it feels and teachers can see how it feels too.
- We may contact a student’s current/former teacher for additional information and will notify you in advance if this is necessary.
- Notification of Enrollment Status
After enrollment is confirmed, a tuition contract is required to be signed and returned within 14 days. A non-refundable registration fee of $150 plus the first month’s tuition is due at the same time. TKG reserves the right to determine whether the program is a good fit for the family and the program.
THE KNOWING GARDEN school will admit students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national nor ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship, and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.