Welcome to the Sour Flowers! Throughout our history, sour flowers have been a joyful part of our outdoor education. It is only fitting that our favorite flowers are now the heart of our school.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT
Our Classes – currently completely outdoors – are multi-age so, curious and self-propelled children thrive in this environment that fosters growth-mindset and community. Admission to the program is based on developmental readiness and not necessarily on chronological age.
Outdoors and play-based, our early education program meets on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10-1pm. We invite you to fill out the enrollment application, online.
The program runs year-round.
- Submit Application and complete non-refundable application fee due.
- Tour TKG. Visit our outdoor school location and observe from a safe distance.
- Parent Meeting – The purpose of this meeting is for parents and school leaders to plant the seeds of relationship – this anchors school business, parent involvement, and conflict resolution.
- Student Visit – Students are also part of this process. By attending a school meeting, they can see how it feels and teachers can see how it feels too. We may contact a student’s current/former teacher for additional information and will notify you in advance if this is necessary.
- Notification of Enrollment Status
This is a co-op learning program. Parents or designee works in the classroom 1 to 2x per month.
3-Days, $495 per month
2-Days, $330 per month
1-Day, $165 per month
Billed month-to-month with a 60-day cancelation notice required.
ADDITIONAL COSTS for co-op Pre-K
a. $25 Application Fee (one-time)
c. $100 Insurance & Security Fee (annually due with contract)
d. $50 Materials Fee (annually due with this contract)
e. $15 Bookkeeping Fee (monthly)
After enrollment is confirmed, a tuition contract is required to be signed and returned within 14 days. Please visit the TUITION INFORMATION page for details. A non-refundable registration fee of $200 plus the tuition deposit is due at the same time. TKG reserves the right to determine whether the program is a good fit for the family and the program.
THE KNOWING GARDEN school will admit students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national nor ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship, and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.