The school was built upon a belief that TKG should be available to a wide range of families from diverse backgrounds. In an effort to be true to this ideal, families can work to earn credit to lower their tuition by working hours at TKG in the classroom, organizational jobs, committees and various other ways to exchange talent and time for tuition.
Tuition covers teacher salaries, classroom materials, community education and location rent. Additional expenses may include extracurricular activities, supplemental classroom materials and community events. To become eligible for work hours, complete this form:
TUITION FOR ALL STUDENTS $14,975
ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS
Tuition covers the school year beginning soon after the Labor Day holiday and ending the second week of June.
• $55 Application Fee (one-time)
• $150 Registration Fee (one-time)
• One-time finger printing fee (approximately $75 per person, paid to independent agency)
• $300 Insurance Fee (annually)
• $300 Materials Fee (annually)
· Tuition is due to the business office, on the 1st of each month.
· First month’s tuition and work hours commitment are due with contract.
· Tuition is paid monthly from September through April.
· First month’s tuition, for following school year is due in June.