The school was built upon a belief that TKG should be available to a wide range of families from diverse backgrounds. In an effort to be true to this ideal, eligible families can work to earn credit to lower their tuition by working hours at TKG in the classroom, organizational jobs, committees and various other ways to exchange talent and time for tuition.
Tuition covers teacher salaries, classroom materials, community education and location rent. Additional expenses may include extracurricular activities, supplemental classroom materials and community events.
Full-day/Full Time TUITION $14,975
See our enrollment page for program details
Shorter Day Program TUITION $10,640
Shorter Week Program TUITION $9,576
D-K (Shorter Week + Days) TUITION $6,384
ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS
Tuition covers the school year beginning soon after the Labor Day holiday and ending the second week of June.
• $60 Application Fee (one-time)
• $200 Registration Fee (one-time)
• $300 Materials Fee (annually)
• $320 Insurance Fee (annually)
· Tuition is due to the business office, on the 1st of each month.
· First month’s tuition and work hours commitment are due with contract.
· Tuition is paid monthly from August through April.
· First month’s tuition, for following school year is due in June.