TKG’s mission to re-think education has deep roots in the un-school/homeschool movement. We remain accessible to families who share our values and support their personal and unique learning journey. We offer enrichment that emphasizes the social-emotional well-being of our students.
Learn More About Our Enrichment – Many charter funds are accepted and if we’re not yet a vendor, we’ll sign up!
- Social Emotional Wellness Groups/Play Pods (ongoing, outdoors)
- Camps – Fall camp registration now open!
- Consultations – Schedule time to develop your homeschool vision including admin, curriculum/philosophy, and planning
TKG is a place where children are empowered to know self, community, and joy in learning. TKG offers social enrichment time through in-person and outdoor meet-ups that create space for creativity and community:
Homeschool families are welcome to enroll in 1, 2, or 3 days per week at one or all of three, Fall Enrichment Camps:
- Sep 8 – Oct 13. 5 Weeks, MORE Information!
- Oct 20 – Nov 17. 4 Weeks, Register Here!
- Dec 1 – Dec 15. 2 Weeks, Register Here!
Be inspired to do what – you now know – is possible and incredible! (Link to register)
Meet with Trish Valdez, The Knowing Garden (TKG) co-founder, for a customized inspiration session. You choose the topic(s) and whether you’d like to meet by phone or video.
For the last ten years, Trish has been working to create a school environment that incorporates the best of student learning and community. She has homeschooled her two boys through a combined 5 years of middle school with an appreciation for hands-on experience that follows their lead.
Consultations could include:
- Where to start
- How to file your paperwork (or…?)
- Organizational/Scheduling Support
- Inspiration – Creativity Infusions
- Incorporating Social Justice
- Incorporating Nature