TKG’s mission to re-think education has deep roots in the un-school/homeschool movement. We remain accessible to families who share our values and support their personal and unique learning journey. We offer enrichment that emphasizes the social-emotional well-being of our students.
Learn More About Our Enrichment – Many charter funds are accepted and if we’re not yet a vendor, we’ll sign up!
- Social Emotional Wellness Groups/Play Pods (ongoing, outdoors)
- Camps – Fall camp registration now open!
- Summer – August Session has spots
- Consultations (ongoing) – On-demand Home & Distance School Consultations (curriculum, environment, communication) with a TKG team member.
TKG is a place where children are empowered to know self, community, and joy in learning. TKG offers social enrichment time through in-person and outdoor meet-ups that create space for creativity and community:
Social Emotional Play Pods
TKG is offering outdoor, social-emotional play, and creative time in a playful pod setting – best for ages 6 to 10.
Join TKG for multi-age outdoor school this Summer! Choose from a combination of 2 or 3 days a week from 9am-1pm.
Homeschool families are welcome to enroll in 1, 2, or 3 days per week at one or all of three, Fall Enrichment Camps:
- Sep 8 – Oct 13. 5 Weeks, Register Here!
- Oct 20 – Nov 17. 4 Weeks, Register Here!
- Dec 1 – Dec 15. 2 Weeks, Register Here!