Open to the community! Begins Monday April 15:
“You Can Ask Me Anything”–Parent/Caregiver Early Childhood Discussion Seriesfor adults who want to have more than “the talk”
Three 90 minute workshops addressing developmental topics that are critical for families of preschool and early elementary age kids.
$10 fee for each discussion.
Choose one or come to all!
hosted by The Knowing Garden
1101 Camino Real
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
We support parents and caregivers in their role as the primary sexual health educators for their children.
All workshops in this series are designed to:
- Help you identify and express your values regarding healthy sexuality
- Understand sexuality topics that are critical at each developmental stage
- Increase your comfort with discussing gender diversity and sexual orientation
- Learn the facts about sexual health dangers impacting children and youth
- Express the important messages about sexuality you want to give your children