DONATE: AERO Conference 2012

We are going to the AERO Conference, August 1-5, Portland, Oregon!  Please read on for BE THE CATALYST presented by Michelle Goldbach-Johnson our Teacher. Support Michelle’s presentation, costs of travel, accommodations and materials.  Please donate! Be the Revolution – presented by Michelle Goldbach-Johnson of TKG Finding the catalyst for the …

FROM UNDER OUR BIG TREE: Week 25

The Knowing Garden From under our big tree… 18 March 2012 Week 25: Kitty Kitten Gardeners on the move Dear Families,I’ve recently started reading To Kill a Mockingbird as my non-teaching related book.  However, I’m finding myself thinking Scout would love The Knowing Garden.  She spends her afternoons climbing trees, …

IN THE NEWS: Will Measuring Creativity In Schools Help Youth Be Workforce Ready?

Youth Radio — Youth Media International Last month, the California State Senate approved a bill to develop a Creativity and Innovation Education Index, designed to measure how schools are fostering creativity among their students. California is just one of several states to implement a law like this, Massachusetts being the …